Call Me PauLINe THREE-ILL la
I dont know why, but I think I look like him in this picture... hahaha!
Ahhahhh... fairy point chalet 6; after a year it is still as creepy as ever XD
I crashed WTF fright night as a random ghost, where I will come out of nowhere at the dining area (actually is pillar la but I'm hidden from sight :P) and stop right in front of the couple! As close as possible and then stare at them... or "diao" hahaha den i'll give them the cant be bothered look, turn my back to them and start humming a song (the tune of qing ai de wang zi by cherryboom, a new taiwan girl band~ shi yue that's playing now is also by them!) slowly walking/ guiding them towards kitchen...
Although some of them choose to ignore me/ freaked out/ took a roundabout to siam me/ pushed me/ stared back/ laughed at me/ cried/ commented I got nice hair/ said "nice cheongsam" (LOL it's YUKATA for goodness sake... or kimono if u dunno... but cheongsam?!?! I nearly burst out laughing) and etc la.
Overall it was VVVVV FUN but tiring wor~~~ We had to entertain 40+ pairs over the span of almost 8 hours!!!!!!! Started at around 10pm and ended around 5am...
Planned to join them for beach games... but being a random ghost for 8 hours killed me. Soooo, I went home with Apus seniors~ and slept and slept and slept...
Sigh, old woman here cant take late nights anymore. (even took me weeks to update a night's event.)
More pics~: Sumin and Mich playing with my wig and trying to scare the advance party ppl XD; the mother daughter ghost pair; group pics~~~ one serious the other goofy =____=



OK~ I shall end here!!! Need to wake up at 5am to be in time for 830am class!!! ARGH. Why, u ask? *031 is being secretive lame* Tell u next time~~~ got photo and human evidence wor.
