The Things I Do When I'm Stressed... Blog!
Blog! Blog abt random, happy n funny things! As promised... from the Aug 18 post "OK~ I shall end here!!! Need to wake up at 5am to be in time for 830am class!!! ARGH. Why, u ask? *031 is being secretive lame* Tell u next time~~~ got photo and human evidence wor."
So, here's the photo evidence! Eh sorry for the free hand ugly paint drawing ~_~ Can understand can liao right? Hahahaha... all going to be late for 830am class heeeeee so many ppl die with me XD

One swt surprise that morning was...
Hmmm... I open for DATES ppl!!! MJ dates, food dates, talk cock dates, study dates, n watever! Coz next week is the one week hols for me~~~
YK asked for mj this week... but I got ROM n BDAE party to attend... unless they dun mind starting late? Also, think YW n YC was looking for a mj session last week hahaa (never ask me earlier...) I was at another MJ date! Didnt involve real money... and I 一家赢三家 (win e 3 others) for both the rounds we played! Some more during the 2nd round I was teaching another guy how to play mj :D hohohoho... beware of this taitai wannabe ohohohoho~