Anagram Study Fun ^^V
One of my friends became interested when she saw my msn nick “avgins = saving!!! @!$#*_@!$*~(@#&$”.
Anyone who had read Da Vinci Code the novel would have some idea about anagrams (and of coz the Fibonacci sequence XD).
So, NTU had this anagram study for all the students taking AA304 - Auditing module where we were asked to complete (I think) 20 anagrams in 20 minutes. They were divided equally into 4 categories: accounting, economics, banking and marketing terms.
And... "avgins" was the only one I couldnt solve till the given time was up O_Q Anyways, onto the sharing part! I'll post the answers on Nov 1st ba~ have fun!
Accounting
- avgins = savings
pomitr =our darling smart mabel spotted a mistake!!! the correct anagram should be: fpoitr =- egudbt =
- mcione =
- egncay =
- ropimt =
- colias =
- rolbua =
- iclafs =
- ptreox =
Banking
- vietsn =
- iqyteu =
- tworgh =
- erbdot =
- tiryap =
Marketing
- nyuibg =
- eltrai =
- vruyes =
- drvone =
- rkatme =