盖世?英雄!
盖世?英雄!!!"

I was like alr damn high even before we got seated inside the indoor stadium lor... why ah? HAHA... right after we met up with KK, we started queuing at the north entrance... the four of us (me, RS, Mabel and KK) were talking cock when suddenly someone said "hey, isnt that weijian?" I quickly jerked my head to the left and gasped out loud when I saw WEIJIAN... den as my eyes strayed further left, I let out another even louder gasp coz... I saw WEICONG too!!!
omgomgomgomgogmogm... den rs n mabel said they wanna pretend they dunno me ~_~ my reaction really that big mah? Ohwell... anyway from that point onwards I was uber high XD and mabel forgot to take out our tickets in advance when we were alr right in front of the ticket ushers! LOL!
After we got into the area where they sell concert stuff and F&B, I was in 花痴 mode lor... cozcozcoz W2 (short form of weicong and weijian XD) and their friends entered shortly after us~~~ I keep telling the 3 of them "howhowhow, I feel like taking pics with them leh!!! butbutbut, I scared xiasuay! Isit vv xia suay hur?? ahhhhh... howhowhow? Are they still there? (coz i dun face them with the stupid 花痴 expression of mine XD) I really really wanna take pic leh!"
SO, when I finally mustered up enough courage and also after a huge amt of persuasion from rs and mabel, I went over and... tapped on (or rather... poked) their shoulders and asked "er, 对不起...可以跟你们拍照吗?" They readily agreed!!! MUAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!
Swiftly, mabel took the place beside Weijian and RS went over to Weicong's side. I just blankly stood in front of W2, thinking whether shld I plant myself between them XD ahahahaa... den rs seeing me rooted to e ground quickly pulled me to her side beside Weicong XD
AND something that sent shivers down my spine happened.
He placed his HAND ON MY SHOULDER ohmygoodnesssssssssssssss~! Super happy I tell u! So happy that I remained high till I was still in fangirl mode till the opening of Lee Hom's concert... I wasnt concentrating on the opening martial arts performance thingy lor XD
I know I should be blogging abt Lee Hom since it's his concert... let rs and mabel do the job ba XD
THIS IS A MUCH BETTER PICTURE THAN THE ONE ON TOP, ISNT IT?
THANKS mabel for the treat at you dad's stall @ Geylang Lor 9 after the concert! They have the best "la jiao ban mian", stingray, "ou luat" and many more! (see I so good help u da guang gao) Heh.
A trip to Geylang on a saturday night somewhat reignited the hatred for the male species... KAOZ. If they werent in cars and protected by the windscreens, I wld dearly love to gouge their eyes out and I'm sure I'm not the only one... I felt rs breathing flames too. Think mabel sort of used to it alr? Since she always go find her papa... ARGH. IT SUCKS.
To all guy friends I know and are reading this: make sure I dont see u at night with a group of your male species "hunting" and planning to "eat" other things other than edible food that can be digested and processed out of your ***hole.
On a lighter note, I leave you guys with 2 pictures of my 玉足! RS took away my virgin pedicure experience earlier that afternoon XD
