Ichigo!
Ahahaha I bought a "Ichigo" (strawberry) wallet from CS Metro just now XD It's really an impulse purchase... oh well, it makes me happy?
Reminds me of RS's "我是一个大草莓" (I'm a big strawberry) joke!
Met Mr X on my way to CS's coffee bean to study too~ Ard 1 plus ba... after splitting up with cosplay peeps; visited the tailor to try sizes and pay up the remainder ^^


I'm left with the final paper on 29th! My consolidation paper is a goner... I'm sure I have to stay another semester in NTU. Argh. Makes me feel like burning or flooding NTU...
... oh wait. It has been done alr ~_~


Pic were taken after my political econs paper (damn easy la can! hahaha just copy and copy and copy XD Many thanks to RS's notes!) which ended at 730pm... yes yes, stupid NTU has 3 sessions of exams a day now. Paper starts at 9am, 1pm and 5pm. Retail management was a breeze too; although I felt totally lost before the paper.
Lalala~ I have a new hairdo! Studying can be boring you know... so I camwhored a bit. A bit only la. Ahahaha!



