LOOKS really does SELL
Just a quick one cause this loser here is really kind of brain dead now.
I signed a TWENTY FIVE years savings plan with P********* (obvious right? I just want to play with asterisks HAHA).
As usual, P planted advisors between Boonlay Interchange and JP. And once again, I was approached by one... Normally, I would've brush him off within 30 seconds. However, since I was waiting for my dinner date to arrive, I decided that I can use him to kill some time.
Anyways, this loser want to make this a quick entry SO here is the ultimate summary of what happened thereafter:
Wooo... he's wearing coloured contacts!
Aiyo, he looks so cute when he smiles (CUTE TEETH ALERT) XD I think he has dimples too XD Mabel! Want me to intro? Kakaka... he's 23! But such a cute catch unlikely to be single right...? *sighs*
He's friendly; yet not overly friendly.
He's pushy; yet not excessively pushy.
In conclusion, I find him a natural at this... simply because he managed to get me into signing up a plan right on the spot (ok la... we went to Macs after a while) in less than half an hour. Others before him right, be it advisors I met on the streets like him or friends who are advisors, I rejected them all like an Orihime (character from Bleach).
Yea. This pretty much sums up today where this loser here lost to a pretty boy who smiled at her with his sparkling cutie teeth and stared at her with his mesmerizing eyes through the misty grey coloured contacts.
***
I got 4/10 for AA304 quiz AGAIN.
Previously, the cohort's average mark = 3.7. Thus, my 4 marks got me an above average grade. Yippie!
Wonder how did the rest fair for the 2nd quiz today... Asked only 2 ppl after the quiz; one got 6 and the other same as me...
Who cares about quiz now when I've got EXAMS to tackle!!!
Hear me roar!
*ROARS*