I'm still alive~
In case u r wondering where has 031 disappeared to (or if there's anyone still visiting my blog XD) Sorry laaaaa kind of busy and no inspiration for blogging!
ABOUT MS...
Argh I just lost a maplestory bid to an unknown guy T_T I bided against him till the very last second la... I fail in life!
*ROARS*

ABOUT SCH...
Jap 2 txtbk is out of stock la... I feel so lost in class without it! Saw Kailing (Siwei's gf in e class before I add drop into my current class) and now I have Ding and Huihong from Hall 14 to accompany me haha ^^V
Consol and co. law still suck.
ABOUT LIFE...
Generally quite satisfied ^^ butbutbut I hope to get a part time job so that I can have a more fulfilling life and curb my mum's nagging?
OHOH and I'm in e finals for a grp costume design competition organised by People's Association which I entered with one of my cosplay khaki - Rish ^^V The judges love our design (and my drawing of coz hoho) and we won a subsidy to turn our 4 designs into 3D~
Chinese, Malay, Indian and Modern! I noe it's a bit cheesy... organised by PA mah... wat else u expect right? The theme is ethnic chic btw :D
It's still my resolution to slim down... it has been a permanent resident in e list for years alr? LOL... Am aiming to do more cosplays too if my financial status allows!
Hope u guys are doing grt! Happy birthday to all e Jan babies~~~!