nnnnn... Miss Lin has another new hairdo!!!
Before I have a full entry abt the drag queen me, I've decided to spam u guys with pics of my newest "hair-rising" adventure...
On 1st of March 2007, I had my first perm~~~ hahahaha was feeling kind of scared when my head was wrapped in e towels with curlers and chemicals underneath.
"Omg, will I look old???"
"Omg! If if if disgusting how?"
"Omg omg, what if all my hair fall out!?"
"OMG, he hates it howwwww!"
"OMG OMG, should I dye my hair too coz black + curls sounds totally auntie..."
nnnnn after the hairdresser dried my hair a bit following e hoohaashampooing, my first reaction was:
OMG? OMG? OMG? I look like some italian soccer player..................................!!!
*screams in horror*
Ok laaaaa... I find it acceptable, still within my comfort zone ^^V The only thing is I dont think I will step out of my house without a hairband anymore XD
Eh coz I still think I look like some sort of hot European soccer player minus any hairband... Still thinking whether should I give my hair some colour... shld I shld I?