Annual Report YA05/06 [Part ii]
Wah! I blogged for a year alr! And this description --- “LIN SHANYI a.k.a. ringo_031. 21, NTU Acc undergrad, Aries, cat-lover, over-stressed, manga fangirl, anime fanatic, artistic taitai wannabe, addicted to sleep.” --- remain pretty much the same over the year. Time for an annual reflection/evaluation report!
[Part i]
Manga fangirl
Manga = Comics ^^ I started reading comics since primary… 5! It was YeeKwan who introduced me to the wonderful world of black and white 2D fantasy~~~ Totally into it since then!!!
我要代替月亮来惩罚你!Sounds familiar? Hohoho~ this phrase was from the ever so popular series “Sailormoon” back in late 1990s!!! Not surprising at all, it was my very first set of manga and anime :D
The next one was “Slamdunk”, which earned me weird stares from my sec 1 classmates during recess breaks. Why? Becoz I wld whip out a Slamdunk manga, laugh hysterically all over the place and even bang the table at times… Too funny can!
Cant really remember what was the 3rd series alr… ohwell. Now, I’m still the same manga fangirl 10 years back… Wait. Only one thing has changed. I’ve got more purchasing power now! Ohohohoho~~~
P.S. 燕尾服蒙面侠 (Tuxedo Mask) and 流川风 (Rukawa) are drop dead gorgeous lor!!! My list… erm… is like ultra long now XD
Anime fanatic
Yea, baby! Sailormoon to Slamdunk too! Den it stopped… coz chn 8 stopped showing animes or did I lose interest? Hmmm… cant recall.
Sailormoon… I recorded EVERY single episode on tape lor I tell u… Dun underestimate the power of a Sailormoon fan hahaha! But it’s all gone now… the tapes got dirty and fuzzy den corrupted… which, according to my parents, caused the VCR to spoil O_Q Whether that was really the reason ornot, the fact was that my mum used it as the excuse to throw away the tapes… *cries*
Slamdunk… Think I didn’t complete this set coz… I thought the Chinese voice actors sucks + the art is not that good.
Den I took a break from animes… till dunno when… upper sec? or JC? My eldest sista borrowed home a set of anime (in JAP! With Chinese subtitles~ no more sucky Chinese voice actors!) from her colleagues and we watched it together. *drum rolls* It was “Hana yori dango”!!! (流星花园) F4, 花泽类 (Hanazawa Rui) omg! *melts* I really enjoyed the anime vvvvvvvv much (although much later on den I noe it’s much shorter than the manga), I think that it’s vvvv arty and potrays the feelings of the characters! Especially when feelings change, the transition is vvvv smooth and natural ^^ Not to mention vvvvv touching too!
The Hana yori dango (HYD) craze went on to HYD manga, HYD TW drama and just recently, HYD Jdorama (starring Jun from Arashi as 道明寺 aka Domyouji Tsukasa)!!!
Next, when I got into NTU, the anime series kept coming in and flooding my PC and ext harddisk! POT, inuyasha, naruto, BLEACH and etc!!!
O Kami-sama (god), how? Soooooo many animes to watch, so little time!
Artistic taitai wannabe
Read the word: w a n n a b e. Sighz… Art is really a vvvvv expensive hobby u noe. Acrylic paint, oil canvas paper and etc… Where to get them?
It’s either I rob TPJC’s art room one day or I earn my keep.
The former is really impossible (unless it’s a manga story im reading) and the latter… imagine I slog my life away as an auditor with crazy working hours. Despite the fact that in the long run it’ll get me good money, will I have the time and remaining strength to draw?!
As such, it’s my dream to become a “taitai” (rich and nothing to do all day except mahjong-ing and hightea-ing wives), where I can shake leg and draw all I want all day long! Hmmm… However, I’ll still play mahjong. So I guess my drawing time can eat into my hightea time ^^
Does anyone know any rich, influential, YOUNG (coz I dun want some old weird jiji (uncle)), handsome, future heir to some sort of multinational billion-worth biz and available guy to intro? Am I asking too much? OK la… no need to be available… attached also can coz I can always 横刀夺爱 (win him over). Wonderful plan isn’t it? SO! Anyone care to intro??
Just kidding dear, just kidding…
Addicted to sleep
As always… come on man, this is one of my hobbies!
*** I have to change my age description alr… but… something is wrong with blogspot template function! (ya right.)