Suayi and The Seven Apusians [Chapter One]
Once upon a time, in a faraway corner of a tiny red dot country, there lived a girl called Suayi.
No, Suayi was not a native of the faraway corner; she traveled all the way from the other faraway corner of the tiny red dot country to get herself prepared for an examination next day.
At the crack of dawn on that very fateful day before the examination day, Suayi left her hometown, the other faraway corner, and headed towards her destined destination --- the faraway corner.
Her love was worried and thus they traveled together. However, her love had no choice but to bid her farewell at the Buona Valley as he had his own destiny to follow... As they said their last goodbyes, her love gave her a powerful item that would help her quest to overcome the examination the next day.
A card that could make photocopy machines spit out papers!
----------
Yay~ I finally started on the "MI4" thingy that happened to me around the period when I was having my last paper. It's a longggg story and I don't think I can finish everything in a single post... SO! I'm making it into a story! Hahahaa I will slowly write... so you have to slowly read k ^^